Much of my writing helps connect you with free resources and networks to help you build peace better.
And I’ve been developing some of my own downloadable, easy-to-use resources to help you be more effective and creative in your peacebuilding efforts.
Below are some articles linking you to interesting peacebuilding networks and organizations that may help you in your peacebuilding journey. Get connected!
- 10 Women’s Peace Networks
- 10 Global Peacebuilding Networks
- 11 Historic Peace Organizations Still Active Today
- 20 Peace and Solutions-oriented News Media Outlets You Never Knew Existed
Also, see some articles I wrote to help connect you to free resources out there on the internet. All are from organizations, groups, and blogs that I highly recommend.
- The Best Resources on Making Art for Peace and Justice
- 100+ Free Education for Peace (and Justice) Resources Online
- Resources for Creative Nonviolence
- Podcasts for Peacebuilders
- 87 Quotes on Peace to Inspire You
- 12 ‘No Bullsh*t’ Blogs on Personal Peace
- Five Blogs that Every Peacebuilder Should Know
Additionally, I’ve created a number of downloadable handouts and resources to help you find creative and effective ways to build peace.
Get my handout on 198 Actions for Peace for an overview of 198 creative ways to build peace.