Much of my writing helps connect you with free resources and networks to help you build peace better.
Below are some articles linking you to interesting peacebuilding networks and organizations that may help you in your peacebuilding journey. Get connected!
- 10 Women’s Peace Networks
- 10 Global Peacebuilding Networks
- 11 Historic Peace Organizations Still Active Today
- 20 Peace and Solutions-oriented News Media Outlets You Never Knew Existed
Also, see some articles I wrote to help connect you to free resources out there on the internet. All are from organizations, groups, and blogs that I highly recommend.
- The Best Resources on Making Art for Peace and Justice
- 100+ Free Education for Peace (and Justice) Resources Online
- Resources for Creative Nonviolence
- Podcasts for Peacebuilders
- 12 ‘No Bullsh*t’ Blogs on Personal Peace
- Five Blogs that Every Peacebuilder Should Know
Lastly, check out these posts I wrote with recommendations for books on peacebuilding. Many more to come…
Subscribe to my email list to get the best new articles, videos, toolkits and other resources on building peace delivered to your inbox weekly.